TURKEY BREAST SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
4 slices of turkey breast
1 little onion
1 celery stem
1 endive salad bush
1 lettuce bush
3 little pieces of butter
3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
60 g (2.11 oz- 1.32) of pomegranate seeds
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1 coffee-spoon of cane sugar
1) Peel and mince onion. Mince celery stem and carrots. Let these vegetables fry slightly in a frying-pan with butter and a spoon of oil. Add some water.
2) Let turkey roast brown together with vegetables. Salt and pepper.
3) Remove turkey from the frying-pan when it is cooked. Cut it to thin strips.
4) Add Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, pomegranate and sugar to cooking sauce.
5) Cook it on a slow fire until it thickens.
6) Clean and cut endive and lettuce. Season with salt, pepper, oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Divide it into four dishes.
7) Place turkey strips upon salad leaves. Sprinkle with vegetables sauce and serve.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366