STRAWBERRY RISOTTO WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount):
240 g (8.45 oz- 0.53 lb) of rice , 2 shallots , 4 little pieces of butter , 1 L (33.82 fl oz) of flesh broth , 2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil , 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of fresh strawberries , 3 glass of champagne or brut sparkling wine , 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of cream , 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese , 3 spoons of Strawberry condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, salt, pepper
1) Take a saucepan and let minced shallot fry slightly with oil and butter. Salt and pepper. Let it cook adding some broth.
2) Fry quickly rice, then add wine and let it evaporate.
3) Cook rice adding broth every now and then, when it has evaporated almost completely.
4) When cooking time has almost expired, season with cream, Parmesan cheese and butter.
5) Wash and clean strawberries. Cut them to dice.
6) Serve rice seasoned with strawberry dice and Strawberry condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366