SFOGLIATINE WITH CUSTARD ANDBALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of puff paste
1 cup of apricot jelly
1 cup of fresh whole milk
100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of sugar
2 spoons of dry Marsala
150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of fresh cream
400 g (14.08 oz- 0.88 lb) of strawberries
2 spoons of dry white wine
4 spoons of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Roll out paste and divide it into small stripes. Put them upon a baking tin and bake them in warm oven. Let stripes cool.
2) When they are cool, paint them with molten apricot jelly.
3) Beat up eggs and 6 spoons of sugar. Add milk and a sprinkle of Marsala, then cook on a slow fire up to boiling point. Let it boil for 2 minutes, then remove from fire.
4) Whip cream, then join it softly to custard.
5) Clean strawberries and let them rest for a short time in wine and sugar.
6) Place paste stripes upon a dish, then sprinkle with plenty of custard. Decorate with Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366