RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA SAUCE
Ingredients (4 people amount):
240 g (8.45 oz- 0.53 lb) of rice , 1 leek , 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 1 tuft of fresh chive , 1 L (33.82 fl oz) of flesh broth , 2 spoons of dry white wine , butter, salt, extra-virgin olive-oil , 100 g(3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated Parmesan cheese , 16 asparagus , 1 half onion
1) Take a saucepan and let leek (cut to thin slices) fry slightly with oil and a little piece of butter. Add some broth to obtain transparent slices.
2) Fry quickly rice in the saucepan. Add wine and let alcohol evaporate. Let the rice cook, adding broth when it becomes drier.
3) Wash and clean asparagus. Cut them roughly to chunks, boil them in salt water together with onion then fry them quickly with a little piece of butter.
4) When rice cooking time has almost expired, add asparagus and Parmesan cheese.
5) Take the saucepan off from fire and season with butter.
6) Mix Balsamic Vinegar of Modena with asparagus cooking sauce; let them cook on a brisk fire.
7) Divide risotto onto the plates, then strew with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366