RICE CREAM PIE WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA, PEACH AND CHERRIES
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
120 g (4.22 oz- 0.26 lb) of rice
4 spoons of cherry jam
4 cups of whole milk
12 fresh cherries
3 fresh peaches
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of sugar
4 little pieces of butter
2 spoons of Cherry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Cook rice in a pot with milk. Season it with butter and orange peel.
2) Mix sugar and 6 stoned cherries.
3) Cook to caramel cherries.
4) Join cherries to cooked rice and place this mixture in a baking pan greased with butter. Place it into warm oven and let the pie brown.
5) Clean peaches and cut them to thin slices. Melt some butter in a saucepan and cook peaches, jam, Cherry Balsamic Vinegar and cherries left over.
6) Serve the pie sprinkled with Balsamic sauce and some drops of Cherry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366