RAVIOLIS WITH CHICORY AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of durum-wheat semolina , 150 g(5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of 00 wheat flour , 3 eggs , 100 g(3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of butter , 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of red chicory like Trevigiano , 1 shallot , 3 little pieces of butter , 1 glass of dry white wine , 2 spoons of béchamel , 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese , salt, pepper , 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Mince shallot and let it brown in a pan with 3 little pieces of butter. Wash, clean and cut chicory to strips and put it into the pan. Let them cook adding white wine and evaporating alcohol.
2) After cooking, put the mixture in a pot and mix up with béchamel and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Salt and pepper.
3) Prepare a dough with semolina, flour, eggs and 100 g of butter. Roll it out quite thin and form raviolis with a glass or a stamp. Fill them using a spoon of the filling and close them soldering their edges.
4) Boil raviolis in abundant salt water. When they come to the surface, cooking time has expired.
5) Strain off water from them and season with butter and Parmesan cheese.
6) Let them roast quickly in warm oven. Serve warm with some Balsamic Vinegar of Modena drops on top of them.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366