PUMPKIN RISOTTO WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (8 people amount) :
500 g (17.6 oz- 1.1 lb) of rice , 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of mild gorgonzola , 200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of grated Parmesan cheese , 3 leeks , 100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of butter , salt, pepper, nutmeg , 1 half bottle of dry white wine , 300 g (10.56 oz- 0.66 lb) of cream , 2 L(67.64 fl oz) of flesh broth , 600 g (21.12 oz- 1.32 lb) of mild yellow pumpkin , 4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil , 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Cut leeks to thin slices and let them fry slightly in a saucepan together with oil. Add some broth.
2) Peel pumpkin, clean off seeds and cut it to dice. Put it into the saucepan. Salt and pepper, then add some other broth.
3) Fry slightly rice in the saucepan. Add half the amount of wine, then let it evaporate. Cook rice using a little amount of broth from time to time (add some broth, let it evaporate, then add another little amount, and so on).
4) By the middle of cooking time, add wine left over, gorgonzola cut to dice and cream.
5) Salt, then add half the amount of butter.
6) When cooking is over, let risotto settle and season with Parmesan cheese and butter left over.
7) Serve immediately decorating risotto with a spiral of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366