PORK FILLET WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount):
2 pork fillets
10 thin slices of mild bacon
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
3 little pieces of butter
3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
1 coffee-spoon of 00 wheat flour
50 g ( 1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of pomegranate seeds
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of spinach
Salt, pepper, dry white wine
1) Salt, pepper and flour fillets on both sides. Warm a frying-pan and brown them with butter and oil.
2) Remove meat from the pan and roll it up into bacon slices, covering fillets completely and fixing with toothpicks.
3) Cut leeks to thin strips and let them brown together with meat cooking sauce. Add some water and some wine, to avoid singeing.
4) Add pomegranate seeds and pork fillets to the sauce. Keep on cooking pouring Balsamic Vinegar of Modena upon the meat.
5) When fillets are almost ready, add spinach and make it cook shortly.
6) When cooking level is the suitable one, remove meat and spinach from fire.
7) Thicken sauce adding sifted flour and butter if necessary.
8) Serve fillets and spinach sprinkled with cooking sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366