PEARS WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
4 big and compact pears
2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
3 little pieces of butter
1 spoon of cane sugar
2 garlic cloves
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Clean pears and divide them into four cloves. Remove seeds.
2) Warm up butter and oil in a saucepan, then add garlic and a spoon of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
3) Brown pear cloves on both sides in the saucepan. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Remove pears from fire, place them upon a dish and let them cool.
5) Add sugar cane and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena left over to cooking sauce, cook up to boiling point then turn off fire and remove garlic.
6) Sprinkle pears with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366