OYSTERS WITH WHITE CONDIMENT
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
12 big oysters
4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
1 cup of bread-crumbs
3 garlic cloves
1 tuft of parsley
1 glass of Chardonnay wine
2 spoons of White Condiment
1) Warm oysters in a covered sauce pan with two spoons of wine to open them.
2) Remove shells and soak oysters in wine for a short time. Do not throw away shells.
3) Mix bread-crumbs, minced parsley, minced garlic, salt, pepper, White Condiment and oil. The mixture must be granular and not too wet.
4) Dip oysters into this mixture, cover them completely and then put them into their shells again. Place them upon a baking-tin.
5) Let oysters bake au gratin for 10 minutes in warm oven (180°C – 356°F).Serve hot.
6) Decorate dishes with thin lemon slices.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366