ORANGE SALAD WITH CITRUS AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
1 fresh salad bush
50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of rocket
Red and green chicory leaves
2 ripe red oranges
80 g (2.82 oz- 0.18 lb)of fresh creamy goat cheese
80 g (2.82 oz- 0.18 lb) of soft sheep cheese
Raisins bathed in water
4 walnut kernels
3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
1 mild chilli
Condiment with Citruses and "Balsamic Vinegar of Modena"
1) Peel orange slices and place them upon four dishes.
2) Clean salad, rocket and chicory. Place their leaves upon the dishes.
3) Cut sheep cheese to very small pieces and mix it with goat cheese. Join pistachios, minced walnut kernels and raisins to cheese mixture.
4) Place two spoons of cheese mixture upon every dish and season with oil. Strew every dish with minced chilli.
5) Serve decorating with Condiment with Citruses and "Balsamic Vinegar of Modena" drops.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366