OCTOPUSES WITH WHITE CONDIMENT
Ingredients (4 people amount):
1 kg ( 35.27 oz- 2.20 lb) of little octopuses
2 spoons of White Condiment
2 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
1 garlic clove
Parsley, thyme, laurel
1 glass of dry white wine
2 spoons of soy sauce
1) Lance every octopus’s head just under the eyes, using a sharp knife.
2) Remove eyes and bowels, but keep head and tentacles joint.
3) Wash them under running water and dry with paper.
4) Take a bowl and mix there wine, White Condiment, soy sauce, salt.
5) Clean chilli and cut it to little pieces.
6) Wash herbs and put them into the bowl, together with chilli.
7) Soak octopuses in the bowl and let them pickle.
8) Cover the bowl with film and put it into the fridge for at least 3 hours.
9) Grease a griddle and make it warm. Take octopuses out from marinade sauce and drip them.
10) Put octopuses gradually upon the griddle and cook them for about 5 minutes, to make them completely white.
11) Place cooked octopuses upon a dish.
12) Warm the marinade sauce left over in a frying-pan and let it thicken.
13) Serve octopuses sprinkled with marinade sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366