MIXED SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (6-8 people amount) :
1 lettuce bush
1 endive salad bush
20 leaves of wild chicory
50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of pomegranate seeds
50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of gorgonzola cheese
50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of seasoned Parmesan cheese chips
2 spoons of Cognac
Salt, pepper, croutons
2 slices of rabbit flesh
3 little pieces of butter
3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
2 garlic cloves
3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Warm up a frying-pan and let a garlic clove roast brown there with a little piece of butter and a spoon of oil.
2) Cook rabbit slices on a brisk fire in the frying-pan. Salt and pepper. Add pomegranate seeds and Cognac.
3) At the end of cooking time, remove rabbit from fire and cut it to dice.
4) Rub croutons with a garlic clove and cut them to dice. Take another frying-pan and roast brown croutons there, together with oil and butter left over.
5) Clean and cut endive, lettuce and chicory. Place them into a big bowl.
6) Add Parmesan chips and gorgonzola cut to dice.
7) Pour pomegranate, rabbit dice and croutons into the bowl and mix everything.
8) Season with salt, pepper, oil and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366