MASHED POTATOES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients ( 4 people amount) :
1 tuft of parsley
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of butter
2 little turnips
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of spinach
1 celery stem
2 big glasses of whole milk
2 spoons of sugar
150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan cheese
3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Clean and boil vegetables separately.
2) Boil eggs, then remove shells.
3) Prepare a potato mash using boiled potatoes, milk, salt, pepper.
4) Add boiled carrots and thicken with half the amount of butter.
5) Stir sugar and a spoon of Balsamic Vinegar, add boiled turnips and celery. Put this mixture into the mixer and mix everything.
6) Add spinach to turnip mixture and let it thicken with Parmesan cheese and butter left over.
7) Divide potato mash into four dishes, placing it in the middle of them.
8) Place turnip mash around potato mash.
9) Decorate with minced parsley and boiled egg slices.
10) Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and serve.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366