HOT RICOTTA PIES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
1 cup of sugar + 40 g (1.41 oz- 0.09 lb)
3 spoons of 00 wheat flour
250 g (8.80 oz- 0.55 lb) of ricotta or other cheese like quark
3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena + 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb)
100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of butter
100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of crumbled cookies
1) Whip egg yolks and sugar in a bowl until the mixture has a foamy texture.
2) Join softly sieved flour to the mixture, then sieved ricotta. Add a coffee-spoon of cinnamon and strew the mixture with a little bit of nutmeg. Pour 3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the bowl and blend all ingredients.
3) Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
4) Whip egg albumens with 40 g (1.41 oz- 0.09 lb) of sugar. Mix them softly with the mixture.
5) Grease four baking moulds with 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of butter and cover them with crumbled cookies.
6) Pour the ricotta mixture into them.
7) Put them into warm oven (170°C- 338°F) and bake for 20 minutes.
8) Turn oven off. Let ricotta pies rest there for 10 minutes.
9) Prepare a Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce blending 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of warm molten butter with 50 g (1.76 oz- 0.11 lb) of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
10) Place ricotta pies in the middle of four dishes. Sprinkle them with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.
11) Decorate with crumbled macaroons and serve.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366