GOOSE LIVER ESCALOPE WITH MUSHROOMS AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Ingredients (4 people amount):
4 goose liver escalopes
300 g (10.56 oz- 0.66 lb) of fresh mushrooms
8 thin slices of smoked bacon
3 little pieces of butter
4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
2 garlic cloves
1 tuft of parsley
1 glass of 00 wheat flour
1 coffee-spoon of sugar
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
1) Clean mushrooms and fry them quickly in a frying-pan together with 2 pieces of butter, 2 spoons of oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, sugar. Cook on a slow fire.
2) Salt, pepper and flour escalopes on both sides. Roll them up into bacon slices and fix with toothpicks.
3) Brown slightly-sliced leek in a frying-pan with oil and butter left over. Salt, pepper and add water until it becomes transparent.
4) Add escalopes and let them brown on a brisk fire.
5) Pour Balsamic Vinegar into the frying-pan and let it cook until cooking sauce thickens.
6) Add mushrooms and complete escalopes cooking time.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366