EGG-FLIP WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of raspberries
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of fresh strawberries
4 spoons of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
100 g (3.52 oz- 0.22 lb) of sugar
For the egg-flip: 4 egg yolks
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of sugar
1 cup of whole milk
2 spoons of Cognac
4 crisp wafers
1) Clean strawberries and raspberries, cut them to pieces and place in a bowl. Season with sugar, Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and lemon juice.
2) Beat up yolks and sugar to prepare the egg-flip. Cook on a slow fire and boil for a few minutes.
3) Mince almonds and make them toast in a frying-pan. Join almonds to egg-flip. Add Cognac and eventually some hot milk if it comes out too thick.
4) Place every wafer upon a dish and fill it with egg-flip. Add red fruits and their Balsamic sauce on the bottom of the dish.
5) Decorate with some drops of Strawberry Condiment with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366