DUCK LEG WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
4 duck legs
Black truffle powder, salt, pepper, dry white wine, flour
4 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil
3 little pieces of butter
3 spoons of Truffle with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Cut leek to thin strips and fry it quickly in a frying-pan with some butter and oil. Salt, pepper and add some water to stew leek.
2) Fry quickly duck legs in the frying-pan and let them brown.
3) Keep on cooking and pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the frying-pan.
4) Thicken cooking sauce with some flour and perfume it adding some spoons of dry white wine.
5) Serve every duck leg on a dish, and sprinkle it with cooking sauce and a little bit of black truffle powder.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366