DRIED COD RISSOLES WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount):
200 g ( 7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of desalinated dried cod
3 big potatoes
3 spoons of fresh cream
1 egg albumen
10 black olives (like Taggiasche)
2 anchovy fillets
Salt, Tabasco, oil for frying
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
3 spoons of cane sugar
1 spoon and a half of sugar
1 cup of bread-crumbs
1 spoon and a half of grated Parmesan cheese
2 little pieces of butter
1) Prepare a sauce warming butter, Balsamic Vinegar, sugar and cane sugar. Cook it on a slow fire until it thickens.
2) Boil potatoes and peel them completely.
3) Grease slightly the fish, put it into a baking-pan and bake it into warm oven.
4) When it cools, put cod into a mixer with cream, olives, minced anchovy fillets, Tabasco, albumen and mix everything.
5) Blend boiled potatoes with the mixture.
6) If the mixture comes out too fluid, add some spoons of bread-crumbs until it thickens.
7) Beat up eggs. Form rissoles from the mixture, dip them into beaten eggs and then into bread-crumbs previously mixed with Parmesan cheese.
8) Fry rissoles in warm oil, then dry them with paper.
9) Serve rissoles with Balsamic sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366