RABBIT STEW WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
1 kg (35.27 oz- 2.20 lb) of rabbit ( better if a whole rabbit already cleaned)
2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar
4 little pieces of butter
150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) of extra-virgin olive-oil
2 garlic cloves
10 juniper berries
1 laurel leaf
1 rosemary sprig
1) Prepare a marinade sauce blending oil, garlic, salt, pepper, Balsamic Vinegar, juniper, laurel and rosemary in a bowl.
2) Cut rabbit to pieces and soak them into the marinade sauce. Let it pickle there and turn them upside down every now and then.
3) Let rabbit pickle for at least 6 hours.
4) Take a frying-pan and fry quickly a minced leek with butter and a spoon of olive-oil.
5) Cook rabbit bits with leek slices, and turn them often upside down. Let meat brown on a brisk fire.
6) Add marinade sauce to browned rabbit, then stew it on a slow fire covering the frying-pan.
7) Salt, pepper and serve rabbit meat sprinkling it with cooking sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366