CHEESE FLAN WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of grated emmenthal cheese
200 g (7.04 oz- 0.44 lb) of grated seasoned Parmesan Cheese
1 tuft of parsley
3 spoons of liquid cream
Salt, pepper, oregano, butter
4 little pieces of butter
3 spoons of bread-crumbs
3 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
3 spoons of 00 wheat flour
20 g (0.70 oz- 0.04 lb) of almonds
1) Beat up eggs and cream with thyme, oregano and Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
2) Cook slowly in bain-marie.
3) Grease four baking moulds with butter and cover them with bread-crumbs.
4) Divide the mixture into halves. Divide a half among the four moulds. Mix grated emmenthal and Parmesan Cheese, then divide cheese among the four moulds, placing it upon the egg mixture. Cover cheese with the half egg mixture left over, filling the moulds.
5) Put moulds into warm oven and bake until cheese melts.
6) Melt some butter in a saucepan, add minced almonds and minced pine-seeds, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Thicken with flour and let this mixture caramel. Place cheese flans upon four dishes and sprinkle them with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena sauce.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366