BEEF FILLET WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR
Ingredients (4 people amount):
4 beef fillets (better if Chianina breed) of about 150 g (5.28 oz- 0.33 lb) each, 2 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 3 spoons of extra-virgin olive-oil, 3 little pieces of butter, 1 coffee-spoon of sugar, Salt, pepper, 60 g (2.12 oz- 0.13 lb) of pomegranate seeds
1) Take a frying-pan and warm oil and butter, then add fillets and let them cook on both sides.
2) Pour Balsamic Vinegar of Modena into the frying-pan.
3) Cover pan and let the meat cook on a slow fire for 5 minutes.
4) Remove fillets from fire and let sauce thicken adding a little piece of butter, pomegranate seeds and sugar.
5) Put the meat into the pan, cover with sauce and warm, checking salt and pepper level.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366