BEEF CARPACCIO WITH BALSAMIC VINEGAR OF MODENA
Ingredients (4 people amount) :
4 beef sirloins, salt, pepper, garlic, extra-virgin olive-oil, 1 tuft of basil , 1 tuft of rocket , 150 g (5.3 oz- 0.33 lb) of seasoned Parmesan cheese cut to little pieces , 150 g (5.3 oz- 0.33 lb) of red and green chicory/salad , 30 pine-seeds , 12 walnut kernels , 4 spoons of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1) Salt and pepper beef and wrap it into a sheet of transparent film. Put it into the freezer and let it freeze.
2) Without defrosting, cut the beef with the slicing-machine to obtain thin slices. Take four dishes and cover them with beef slices.
3) Mince roughly basil, pine-seeds, garlic, walnuts in the mixer and add some oil to emulsify. At the end add Balsamic Vinegar of Modena to the mixture.
4) Paint every beef slice with this mixture.
5) Decorate the centre of every dish with a tuft of chicory and rocket. Put on this tuft the Parmesan cheese and season with the mixture left over.
6) Serve with a decoration of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena all over the dishes.
Acetaia Terra del Tuono s.r.l. - via Monzani 5 - 42122 Corticella (RE) - T. +39 0522 343317 - F. +39 0522 0522342435 - p.IVA 02886600366